What we do
QTA stands for Quality Traceability & Accessibility. It is a system for assuring the quality of blood products from donor to receiver, increasing rotation of the available blood and reducing waste of blood bags - keeping information about the blood products accessible in real time at all times.
How we do it
- A tracer with Bluetooth 4.0 attached to every blood bag
- The Tracer recognizes temperature variations; processes and stores everything in memory
- All data is presented in real time
- Tracer reusable for many years
- The Tracer is classified as "IIa medical device"